DID YOU KNOW THAT… even if one document is missing or wrong, your visa application will be turned down and you can easily miss your paid holiday!
DID YOU KNOW THAT… on average it takes three times to go to the embassy before your visa application is accepted?
Schengen Visa Application Guide has been created for your CONVENIENCE as a booklet full of clear instructions, examples and step by step guide that will ensure your SUCCESS in getting a Schengen Visa. It’s available as an instant PDF download so you can START using this valuable information IMMEDIATELY!
- Do you want to eliminate the risk of visa rejection?
- Do you want to ensure that you do not miss your paid holiday?
- Do you feel confident about getting a Schengen visa?
Here is a story from one of our clients:
His visa application for Spain was rejected. He wanted to reapply, but first needed to understand the reason for the refusal. Thanks to the information in the Schengen Visa Guide about consulates’ requirements for visa supporting documents, he identified his mistake – the dates on the tickets did not match the dates on the hotel booking. He actually thought it is not important that hotel was booked one day less than the flight… He then rebooked the hotel, and applied for his visa again. This time visa was granted, though he had to pay the embassy fee and visa centre fee once again.
THIS IS WHY Schengen Visa Application Guide Is For You:
- This guide will help you gather correct documentation for a visa application and apply for it on your own.
- It has a complete list of visa supporting documents depending on the type of UK residence permit and your personal circumstances (married/ divorced/self-employed, etc)
- It contains samples of employment letter/accountant letter/supporting letter and links to Schengen visa application forms for your convenience
- You get the address, telephone number and website of all the consulates and visa application centres for Schengen visas
- You do not have to spend hours searching online for visa requirements ending up with out of date information or wrong application forms.
- You save your time and money – by following instructions in this guide your visa application is accepted and processed without any delay.
- It contains examples to help you understand things better.
- The guide is created by highly experienced visa professionals who have been dealing with Schengen visas processing on a daily basis for more than 10 years, so it is one of the most accurate and comprehensive guide to Schengen Visas you can get.
Written by Visa Experts
The guide is created by highly experienced visa professionals who have been dealing with Schengen visas processing on a daily basis for more than 10 years, so it is one of the most accurate and comprehensive guide to Schengen Visa you can get.
So you really have nothing to worry about, it just makes sense to get started on your Schengen Visa right now. Just click on the link below to download your copy of the Schengen Visa Guide for only £19
Our 30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
If after 30 days you don’t agree that the Schengen Visa Guide is the best investment you could make to successfully file for a Schengen Visa then I’ll give you all of your money back. This guarantee is simple – you assume absolutely no risk.